Weifang City Huakang Magnesium Sulphate Factory
Contact: Manager Wen
Electric word: 13305360288
Web site: http://www.wfhkhg.com
Address: No. 88 Xiafei Road, Hanting District, Weifang City, Shandong Province
1. magnesium sulphate anhydrous, soluble in water, ethanol, glycerin, insoluble in acetone. It can also be used as a desiccant, feed, fertilizer or compound fertilizer in the pharmaceutical, printing and dyeing industries, and also as a raw material for the production of magnesium oxide.
When using magnesium sulphate anhydrous, if a large amount of high-concentration solution is used, a large amount of water can be absorbed from the tissue and cause dehydration.
2. There are ulcers in the gastrointestinal tract, which can easily lead to absorption and poisoning. Patients with intestinal bleeding, patients with acute abdomen, pregnant women and menstruating women should not use this product for diarrhea.
3. It should be carried out slowly to a certain degree of danger. 10% calcium gluconate injection is a first aid preparation.
4. When poisoning, calcium chloride or calcium gluconate should be injected intravenously. Dialysis treatment can quickly remove magnesium ions from the body.
5. Magnesium sulphate is often injected together with magnesium sulphate anhydrous, which can cause symptoms such as red tide, sweating, and dry mouth.
6. Before and after each medication, conduct regular knee tendon reflex examinations to determine the number of breaths. Observe the symptoms of magnesium poisoning in time.
7. In the case of renal insufficiency, the injection dose should be reduced. When it is not urine, the injection dose should be prohibited, because the injection dose can lead to the accumulation of magnesium.
8. Should it be used when there is myocardial damage, respiratory disease, severe renal dysfunction, and heart block.
The above is about the need to pay attention to the use of magnesium sulphate anhydrous, and it is necessary to understand the use of magnesium sulphate anhydrous in use.